Please simply send the product back to us, no questions asked if the item is in its original condition.
OUR RETURNS POLICY IS REALLY SIMPLE.
We have all been there, we have ordered something online and realised it is no longer needed. Our policy lasts 30 days (from the date we provided the item to the carrier for shipment to you) for you to change your mind and return the order in its original condition back to our HQ. Returns after this date will not be eligible for a refund or exchange. When you receive your item, you must check it as soon as possible following receipt and always before use.
- We cannot accept items back that have been opened or used unless the item was received by you in a damaged or defective condition.
- Damaged or defective items returned without their original packaging will not receive a refund.
- All purchases made via Tapjoy and/or through mobile gaming are final and non-refundable.
We do apologise if you have received a damaged product. This is not common and we hope to solve your matter quickly and efficiently. If your product is defective then please notify firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible notifying them that you will be returning your product for an exchange and to receive the returns form to complete the return and then refer to the “To Return Your Item” at the bottom of this page.
If it has exceeded 10 business days and your refund has not appeared back to your original payment method then please contact email@example.com to have this investigated.
We apologise if you have not received your item, we hope to get this cleared up as soon as possible. Please make contact with our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org so they can investigate the whereabouts of your parcel. To be eligible for a refund you must allow up to:
10 working days within the UK
14 working days with the EU
25 working days in the United States
30 working days Rest of the world.
TO RETURN YOUR ITEM
To organise a return to Cocoa Locks then:
- Email us: email@example.com to receive a returns form.
- Complete the form and insert it into the package with your unused/ undamaged product.
- Retain the proof of postage from when you have shipped the product back to us.
- Ship the product to: Cocoa Locks c/o Skinny Coffee Club Ltd c/o Bezos c/o Ogden Fulfilment Limited, Unit 3E, Acre Park, Keighley, West Yorkshire, BD21 4JH, UNITED KINGDOM. Please note we do not cover the cost of postage.
- The Order Number must be clearly marked on your returned items otherwise the warehouse won't be able to process the return.
Any item you have accepted and then return is your responsibility until it reaches our warehouse. Please ensure that you use a delivery service that ensures you for the value of the goods.
All of our returns are then checked by our returns department and are checked within 7 working days. We will then either arrange the exchange or refund the amount paid, minus shipping fees, to your original payment method.
To be eligible for a refund the product must be unused and not damaged, so, ensure that it is wrapped up on its way back to us the same way it arrived. Please note, that it is not our responsibility to cover shipping costs back to us and a refund will only be issued once it arrives at our warehouse.
You can only receive a refund when your product has not been opened or used in any way and you return it via the method found under “To Return Your Item”. We can never refund you if your products have been opened under any circumstances. We are unable to give refunds on orders where incorrect addresses have been given.